|Toasted Marshmallow Martini with Chocolate Drizzle|
- 1 1/2 oz Toasted Marshmallow Vodka
- 1 1/2 oz Godiva Chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz Heavy Cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Crushed Graham Crackers
- Toasted Marshmallows
- ice cubes
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of a martini glass.
- Line the rim of the glass with chocolate syrup (use your finger) and dip into crushed graham crackers.
- Add the vodka, liqueur, cream and ice to a shaker.
- Shake vigorously until chilled.
- Strain into the glass.
- Garnish with toasted marshmallows
Please drink responsibly! Don’t drink and drive!