I ♥ Potatoes…
I ♥ Honey Dijon…
I ♥ BACON…
I ♥ THIS DISH…
Like literally this was my dinner one night.
|Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with a Bacon Honey Dijon Vinaigrette||
Find more fantabulous recipes, tips and tricks at www.thekitchenwhisperer.net. Also, join our TKW Family on Facebook
- 4 cups fingerling potatoes cut in half length-wise
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/8 cup plus 3 Tbl extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tbl Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbl apple cider vinegar
- 6 slices thick cut bacon, crispy and cut into 1” pieces plus reserved bacon drippings
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Lay the potatoes on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and 1 tsp smoked paprika.
- Drizzle 3 Tbl oil on top.
- Using your clean hands, mix this together and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning once.
- While the potatoes are cooking, place the honey, Dijon mustard, vinegar and 1/2 tsp paprika in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- While whisking add in the remaining olive oil to form a combined sauce.
- Add in the bacon drippings and bacon pieces, whisking well. If the vinaigrette is too thick, add in a Tbl more olive oil.
- Adjust seasonings per liking.
- When the potatoes are done, place in a large bowl and drizzle the vinaigrette on top.
- Using tongs, gently combine infusing the vinaigrette with the potatoes and bacon pieces.