- 2 cups fresh spinach, rinsed
- 1 chicken breast, pan seared with salt & pepper and cut into strips or bite-size pieces.
- 3–4 strawberries, cleaned and cut into thick slices
- ¼ cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Raspberry Vinaigrette*
- Put the butter in a sauté pan on medium heat.
- When melted add in the pecans and stir to coat with the butter.
- Add in the brown sugar and stir for 5-7 minutes until the sugar begins to caramelize and you can smell the nuts ‘toasting’.
- Turn off the heat and move to a cool burner on your stove.
- Add the spinach leaves to a bowl.
- Add the chicken and strawberries.
- Next sprinkle over the warm sugared pecans.
- Add a pinch of fresh cracked pepper.
- Drizzle with Raspberry Vinaigrette.