Thursday at some point, you MUST go to the store and buy the stuff to make this! Seriously you MUST make this (well okay, only if you like seafood). The Jarlsberg marries BEAUTIFULLY with the scallops and cream sauce!Print
Did you make this recipe?Leave a review
- 2 lbs. of Sea Scallops – fresh
- 1 cup Jarlsberg Cheese Spread (recipe below)
- 1 cup heavy cream or fat free half & half
- 4 Tbl butter
- 1/4 red pepper sliced
- 2 Green onions diced (green and white parts)
- pinch of Sea Salt
- pinch of Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 pound cooked pasta
Cheese Sauce Spread
- 1 cup Jarlsberg Lite (or regular) cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup scallions minced
- 1/4 cup purple onions minced
- Melt the butter in skillet over medium-high.
- Add sea scallops and cook until opaque, about 5-7 mins.
- Remove scallops and place on a warm plate.
- In that same skillet, add your red peppers and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add in cream and cheese spread and mix together until well blended into a creamy cheesy sauce.
- Add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Add your scallops back to the mixture and heat for one minute until bubbly.
- Add atop your cooked pasta and garnish with green onions.