- 3 cups melted chocolate – 1 cup milk, 1 cup semi sweet and 1 cup dark
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips *optional
- 2–3 cups chocolate chip cookies broken up into small pieces (about nickel size)
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups Caramel Sauce I highly recommend using this caramel sauce
- 2–3 cups white chocolate melted
- Line a 9×13” sheet pan with foil.
- Pour the 3 cups of melted chocolate onto the foil and tilt the pan from side to side to evenly distribute.
- Put in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the fridge and evenly distribute the cookie pieces on top, lightly pressing down so each piece adheres to the chocolate.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the fridge and pour 2 cups of the melted white chocolate over top distribute as evenly as possible.
- Do not try and smooth it out with a utensil as you’ll smear the caramel sauce beneath it. Instead tilt the pan from side to side. If not all areas are covered, use the remaining 1 cup in the gapped areas.
- Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the pan, remove foil and cut with a very sharp knife.
If you don’t want to make your own caramel sauce from scratch, be sure you buy a sauce and not ice cream topping. You want something that will thicken up when cooled.