- 4 cups basil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4–1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a food processor with the standard blade, add in all of the ingredients except the oil.
- Pulse until most of it is chopped up.
- While the processor is running, pour in the olive oil slowly. You can add more if you like as this really depends on your preference as to how thick you like it.
- Taste for seasoning and thickness.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge for 3-4 days.