So remember me posting those Crispy Baked Avocado Fries (like 5 minutes ago.. LOL)? You NEED to make this sauce to go with them. It’s FAN-FRIGGEN-MAZING!!!
Plus I’ve used this as a dip for veggies, chicken strips, on crackers and cheese and on this killer Sweet Asian Ginger Tilapia Sammich on a pretzel roll with spinach and avocado…
And we can’t forget about these gorgeous fellas…Print
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream (can be low fat but not fat free)
- 1/4 cup mayo (low fat but not fat free)
- 2 Tbl lime juice, fresh
- 1/4–1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 green onion
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper
- Place all ingredients into food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Place in container, cover and chill for 1 hour.
Keywords: cilantro sauce, creamy dip