- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper leaving a 1” overhang all the way around.
- In a food processor process the oats, pecans, salt, and spices until finely ground but not quite into a powder. You want a crumble.
- Dump the oat mixture into a bowl and add in the protein powder whisking to combine.
- Add in the brown sugar and the melted coconut oil.
- Mix gently until the mixture comes together forming a moist crumble.
- Remove 3/4 cup for topping, setting it aside, and press the remaining mixture firmly and evenly into the prepared pan. Use the bottom of a smaller measuring cup to help press it down evenly.
- Spoon the pumpkin butter evenly over the crust in the pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining crust mixture evenly over the pumpkin butter pressing the crumbles down lightly. Don’t worry if it doesn’t cover it all.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting.
For the white drizzle I just melted some white chocolate and made the spiderweb.