- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbl melted chocolate chips (or can use 3 Tbl unsweetened cocoa), slightly cooled
- 2 tsp Syntrax Matrix 2.0 Mint Cookie Protein Powder
- 1 large egg or 3 tsp egg whites
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar or 6 tsp Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tbl coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tbl milk
- 1/2 tsp Chocolate Extract
- 2 Tbl Raw Coconut Flakes
- In a heatproof 8 ounce Ramekin or mug (both lightly sprayed with cooking spray), stir together the flour, baking powder, protein powder, brown sugar and salt with a fork until there are no lumps.
- In a small bowl beat together the milk, egg, oil, cooled chocolate and extract.
- Pour into the mug and mix together till just combined.
- Add in the coconut flakes.
- Microwave on medium power for 2-3 minutes or until the top is springy to the touch but still slightly gooey.