- 2 grilled chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 8 cups Spring Mix greens
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cucumber
- 4 Hard Boiled Baked Eggs, sliced
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon cooked crispy and chopped, 1 tablespoon bacon grease reserved
- 1 whole avocado, pitted and cubed
- 2 cups fresh corn off of the cob
- 1 cup crumbled feta
Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup avocado oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
Make the Vinaigrette
- In a bowl add the lime juice, cilantro, salt, pepper, vinegar, and honey, and whisk to combine.
- While whisking slowly add in the oil to combine; set aside.
Make the Salad
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat add your bacon grease and heat until melted. Toss in your corn kernels and sauté for 3 minutes, stirring to prevent charring. Remove from the heat.
- In 4 large salad bowls add 2 cups of the spring mix each.
- Next down the middle of each bowl add 1/4 of the cucumber to each bowl.
- On each side of the cucumber add the egg slices, evenly dividing between the bowls.
- On the outside of that add the corn. Turn each bowl 90 degrees and add the chicken down the center followed by the bacon on each side and then the avocado cubes on each side of the bacon. Lastly, sprinkle over the crumbled feta. Whisk the vinaigrette again and ladle on.
1 huge salad57216.4 g943.2 mg40.8 g33.6 g23.5 g241.1 mg