- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 XL eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2/3 cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ripe mashed bananas (about 2/3 cups)
- 3 Tbl melted butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 6–7 pineapple rings, any remaining rings chop up into small pieces
- 6–12 maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your 10-15 cup Bundt Pan! well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar (or you can just use 1 boxed yellow cake mix in lieu of the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar) into a small bowl to remove any lumps and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, butter, pineapple juice, bananas, milk, sour cream and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add flour mixture and stir well.
- Gently fold in the chopped pineapple chopped pieces
- In another small bowl mix the 3 Tbl melted butter with brown sugar and stir until smooth.
- Spread your brown sugar mixture into the bottom of your Bundt pan.
- Place pineapple rings over the brown sugar mixture and arrange them to be as flat as possible in the pan.
- Place a cherry in the center of each pineapple ring.
- If you want extra you can place extra cherries on the outside of the rings.
- Pour cake batter over pineapple rings and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until an inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan. ~20 minutes.
- Place a serving platter bigger than your Bundt pan on top of the pan and grasping both the platter and the pan, flip over in one motion.
- Slowly remove the pan from the cake.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Hands down my FAVORITE Bundt Pan!