- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, rack in the middle.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor add in the oats, bananas and coconut and pulse until well combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and add in the egg mixing until well incorporated.
- Add in the granola and gently mix.
- Add any additional items now.
- Using a medium cookie scoop (or about 2 tablespoon of mixture) place a mound of the mixture onto the cookie sheet about 1 1/2” apart – these cookies won’t really spread much.
- Gently press down to form a round disc.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes turning the pan half way through.
- Remove from the oven when the cookies are very lightly browned on top and they just have a slight give when pressed. Do not overbake!
- Gently move the cookies off of the pan and onto a cooling rack.
- Store in an air tight container.