- 4 Tbl dried onion flake
- 4 Tbl dried minced garlic
- 4 Tbl white sesame seeds
- 4 Tbl black sesame seeds
- 4 Tbl poppy seeds
- 1 Tbl Maldon Sea Salt Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350F, rack in the middle.
- On a rimmed baking sheet add both types of sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried minced garlic and minced onion.
- Use a spatula and just give it a quick stir to mix. Spread the mixture out evenly on the pan and pop it in the oven.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until everything is golden brown and toasted. Do not burn.
- Remove from the oven and place the mixture onto a platter or heat-safe dish.
- Allow to cool completely, add in the salt, mix and store in an air tight jar in a cool dry place.
I personally love using Maldon Sea Salt Flakes in this blend versus table salt. I highly recommend it!