- 1 whole head of cauliflower, leaves removed and cut into florets
- 1 cup of water
- Using a large, sharp knife, cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Pour 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot. Add the florets to a steamer basket and place it into the instant pot.
- Place the lid and lock it in place. Set the timer to HIGH 1-minute manual pressure. While the instant pot is getting to pressure, fill a large bowl with ice and water; set aside.
- When the 1 minute is up, carefully do a quick release, remove the steamer basket from the unit and pour the cauliflower immediately into the ice bath. Drain after 10-15 seconds, season and enjoy!
*Time calculation does not include the time it takes for the pressure cooker to build up pressure as each unit is different. The average time is ~5-10 minutes for this.