- 4 Stone Fruit (combination of nectarines and peaches)
- 3 fresh Burrata balls
- 5 slices of prosciutto, roughly torn
- 16 Basil Leaves (I prefer 8 Lemon Basil and 8 Opal Basil) – * see post for substitutions
- 1/2 – 3/4 teaspoon Citron Lemon Sea Salt Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- Balsamic Fig Glaze or Balsamic Glaze for Drizzle
- Slice in half, pit, and slice your stone fruit into bite-sized pieces; layer in a salad bowl.
- Gently tear the burrata and nestle amongst the fruit. Add the basil leaves (you can leave them whole or chop them into smaller pieces). Drizzle over the olive oil then sprinkle on the Citron Lemon Sea Salt Flakes.
- Nestle the torn prosciutto in the salad, drizzle on the balsamic fig glaze and serve immediately.