- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate, rough chopped
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate, rough chopped
- 1 pound white chocolate, rough chopped
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 3/4 cup crushed candy canes
- 1/4 cup Candy Cane Kissyface Dust
- Line a 15×10 jelly roll pan with foil extending it by 2” over the sides. Spray with cooking spray. Place the semi-sweet and dark chocolate in a double boiler over medium-low heat. Pour evenly into the pan and smooth with and offset spatula. Put in the fridge until firm; ~1 hour.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler over medium-low heat until the chocolate is almost all melted. Remove the white chocolate bowl from the heat and stir completely until melted. Stir in the extract and kissyface dust mixing to combine. Pour over the chocolate layer and spread quickly to cover. Sprinkle with the crushed candy canes. Chill until both layers are firm – 2 hours
- Lift the foil out of the pan and shake off excess candy. Peel off the foil from the bottom of the bark. Trim edges and cut into 2” squares or to keep it rustic just break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.