- 6–8 slices of bread
- Seasonings (Italian, chili, etc)
- Preheat your oven to 300F.
- Attach the shredder attachment to your food processor.
- Cut the bread in thirds (strips) and simply feed the strips into the processor. The shredder will make the bread into small shreds/crumbs (not like the teeny breadcrumbs).
- Spread out evenly on a cookie sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes (shaking every 2 minutes to even out the baking) or until crispy, NOT BROWN. You want them crispy but not toasted.
- Store in sealed container once cooled.
Now you could even season these too – before you spread them out on the cookie sheet, add in some Italian seasoning and bake as normal.