- 3 heads of garlic – sliced In half laid out on heavy duty foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil
- At this point you can season with salt and pepper if you want
- Wrap up like a purse tightly with the foil.
- Bake at 350 for an hour.
- Remove from oven and squeeze out.
- Remove all the garlic cloves individually from their papery wraps and place on heavy duty foil
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- At this point you can season with salt and pepper if you want.
- Wrap up tightly
- Bake at 375.
- Start checking the garlic after 10 minutes, and remove from the oven when the cloves are golden brown and soft enough to be pierced with a fork. You may have to roast the larger cloves longer. Just remove the smaller ones and set aside.
- Remove from oven