- 4 10” round tortilla shells
- Cooking Spray or 1 tablespoon olive oil (you’ll need a pastry brush)
- Very slightly damp paper towel
- *optional 1/8th teaspoon fine salt
- 4 tin cans (cleaned and labels removed)
- Preheat oven to 375 with the rack in the middle.
- Wrap the 4 tortilla shells in the slightly damp paper towel.
- Microwave for 15-30 seconds until steamed and soft/pliable.
- Spray each tortilla side with cooking spray/brush with olive oil.
- At this point you can lightly salt the outside of the shell if you want.
- Place 4 empty cans 3-4″ apart on your rack, open side up.
- Drape the tortilla shell on top of each can.
- Bake at 375 for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.