- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Put a baking rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Spray the rack with non-stick spray.
- Place cornstarch in a large sealable bag.
- Whisk eggs with 2 Tbsp water and place in a shallow dish.
- Place Panko, salt, pepper, garlic powder in a shallow dish and mix to combine.
- Place zucchini in the bag with the cornstarch and shake until well coated.
- Dip the zucchini into the egg, removing it and allowing the excess to drip off.
- Place the zucchini into the panko, turning to coat well.
- Place breaded zucchini on the sprayed rack
- Spray the zucchini with the non-stick spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes and using tongs, flip the zucchini.
- Spray again and bake for 10 minutes.
- If you want it to be super, super crispy broil for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with Parmesan Cheese.
- Serve with Marinara Sauce or Ranch.
To ensure Gluten-Free Cornstarch, read the label to make sure it’s not made in a shared facility with wheat products