- 4 cups Homemade Peach Pie Filling
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3 tablespoon rolled oats
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 tablespoon butter, cubed and cold
- 1 tablespoon milk
- If making in the toaster oven, preheat to 350F. If making in convection oven, preheat to 325F.
- In a medium size bowl, add the flour, sugars, cinnamon and butter.
- Using a pastry cutter, ‘cut’ the mixture so it turns into pea-size clumps.
- Add in the milk and mix just until the ingredients are clumpy.
- Add 1 cup of filling to each ramekin (mine are 8 ounces).
- Divide the topping evenly over the filling. It’s okay that it doesn’t cover it entirely – you want to see filling. You don’t want to fill them to the top as they will spill over and that’s a waste. Fill them so you have about a 1/4” space at the top.
- Place on a baking sheet to catch any overflow.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the crisp later is golden brown.
If you want you can add 1 cup of fresh blueberries or raspberries to the pie filling to make peach berry crisps