- 4 Tilapia fillets (about 1/2–3/4 pound each)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh if possible)
- 1/4 cup mayo (has to be mayo, not sandwich spread)
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Lightly spray a 9×13″ pan with Pam.
- Rinse the fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lay the fish in the pan and sprinkle with the salt and 1 tablespoon of the dill.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- While they are baking mix together the cheese, remaining dill, garlic powder, onion powder, olive oil, lemon juice and mayo.
- Remove the fish from oven, put the oven rack to the top rung and put the oven to broil.
- Generously spread the Parmesan dill mixture over fish.
- Broil for another 4-5 minutes, until cheese topping is slightly browned and the fish is flaky.
If you wanted you could easily adapt this to put on chicken. Substitute out the dill for fresh thyme. You could also add about 1 teaspoon of sage too if you wanted.