- 3 lbs small red potatoes, cubed into 1” chunks – I leave the skin on
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Add the cut potatoes to a large pot and fill with enough cold water to cover the potatoes by 1”.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the water.
- Over medium-high heat, cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are just fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and place in large bowl.
- Melt the butter, stir in parsley, paprika, Parmesan cheese, remaining salt and black pepper.
- Pour the ingredients over the hot potatoes.
- Gently combine.
- Adjust salt/pepper to taste.