- 1 cup of the Cheesy Chicken Chilies Hefeweizen Spread, warmed slightly
- 12–15 baby bell peppers
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a pan with foil.
- Cut off the top of the pepper (about 1/4” down).
- Gently remove the seeds and ribbing as best as possible without splitting the pepper open.
- Stuff each pepper with 1-2tablespoon of the spread overstuffing slightly.
- Place the top on the pepper and lay down on the pan starting close to the rim of the pan. You want to rest the pepper top against the edge of the pan.
- Continue stuffing the rest of the peppers and lining them on the pan. Try not to overlap but rather the peppers next to one another and then in between each other.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and move the rack to the next to the top rung and turn on the broiler.
- Spray each pepper lightly with cooking spray and place the pan back in the oven.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes just to get a slight char on the pepper.
- Remove from the oven and plate.
- Allow to cool for 2 minutes and then consume…a lot of ’em but don’t blame me if you can’t stop eating them! They are super addictive!
You can use regular sized peppers. I would increase the cooking to about 30-35 minutes or until the peppers are slightly soft (I like a tad bit of firmness to mine) and the filling it heated through completely.