- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream (full fat)
- 1/3 cup whole fat cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup super fine grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic (2 whole cloves)
- 3 teaspoon white wine vinegar (has to be white wine)
- 1/2–1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1–2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a blender add in the cottage cheese and blend until smooth.
- Add in the mayo, sour cream butter milk, cheese, garlic and vinegar.
- Blend until well combined.
- Pour into a bowl and add in the salt & pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust pepper to liking.
- Transfer to a glass lidded jar and chill for at least 1 hour.