- 1/2 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 3/4 cup milk plus extra for drizzle
- 1/4 cup water
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbl brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries (or can use craisins)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup cubed apples plus extra for garnish
- In a medium bowl add the quinoa, milk and water.
- Bring to a boil; add in the cinnamon, raisins, cranberries, brown sugar and half of the apples.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until almost all of the liquid is absorbed.
- Divide into bowls, top with the remaining apple pieces and drizzle with milk.
- If desired, sprinkle with additional cinnamon or brown sugar.