- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 Tbl Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbl extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup feta chunks plus extra for on top of the sliders (I buy a block of feta and cube it up myself into 1/2” chunks)
- 1 cup, packed fresh spinach leaves
- 8 slider buns
- 2 avocados, sliced
- In a bowl combine the ground chicken, seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. Try not to overwork the meat here. You just want to combine it.
- Using lightly oiled hands (trust me on this), scoop up a 2” round ball of the meat and gently pat it down forming a 2 1/2” round circle. If it’s easier, put a teensy bit of oil on a plate and lay the ball on that to flatten it down.
- Next place 5-6 of the spinach leaves in the middle of the slider making sure to not touch the edges.
- Next, please 2-3 feta chunks in the middle of the spinach.
- Scoop up a 1 ½” round ball of meat and flatten that down.
- Place that over top of the feta and press the edges together.
- Once you have the edges all sealed, pick up the slider and gently form it into a patty.
- Set aside on a lightly sprayed plate and continue on making the rest of the sliders.
- At this point you may need to re-apply some oil to your hands to continue on making the rest of the sliders.
- When all the sliders have been formed, place the olive oil in a 12” non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Place each sealed stuffed slider down and cook for 5-8 minutes per side. After I flip the burgers and cook them on the other side I will then turn each one on the patty wall and cook them about 30 seconds or so just to get that even sear.
- Remove from the pan and plate.
- I prefer to serve these on toasted slider buns (brioche sliders are AMAZING!) with a few slices of avocado.
You could easily substitute in ground turkey as well here.