- 5 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (rough chopped)
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple, cubed
- 2 green onions, minced
- Add cabbage, green onions and cilantro to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Combine remaining ingredients except the pineapple in separate bowl, and whisk to combine
- Pour over the cabbage mixture and toss to thoroughly distribute dressing
- Chill for at least 1 hour, covered to allow the flavors to marry.