- 4 Baked ‘Hard Boiled’ Eggs, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 whole avocado, pitted
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 4 slices crispy bacon, chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4–1/2 tsp coarse salt
- In a bowl add the avocado and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Using the back of a fork, mash the avocado into a creamy mixture.
- Add in the eggs, mustard, sour cream and black pepper.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Add in the bacon pieces and mix just to incorporate.
- Adjust seasonings if needed.
- Cover with plastic wrap tightly and chill for 30 minutes.