- 1 cup flour
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbl melted unsalted butter, melted and cooled plus additional for the pan
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours.
- In a crepe pan over medium heat, lightly spray with cooking spray or brush very lightly with butter.
- Pour 3-4 ounces of batter in the center of the pan and swirl around in circles to spread evenly.
- Cook for 30 seconds to a minute on one side or until the bottom turns lightly golden brown.
- Using a rubber-tipped spatula lift up the one edge and either using your fingers/tongs or spatula flip the crepe over and straighten out using your fingers.
- Cook for 15-30 seconds or until lightly golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat the above steps to make more crepes.
- Fill with your favorite toppings and either roll or fold.
Store unused covered crepe batter in the fridge.
Whisk prior to use.