- 3 cups Gluten Free Chex Cereal
- Place the cereal in a food processor/plastic baggie or blender.
- In a processor/blender, pulse 10-12 times or until desired crumbs. You don’t want a powder.
- If using a plastic baggie, remove the air and seal. Take a mallet or rolling pin and crush.
- Store in a covered container.
This will yield 1 cup of ‘Panko’ crumbs
I’ve tried this with Corn and Rice Chex Gluten-Free cereals and the flavor does vary slightly. I personally prefer the Rice flavor better.
For regular Panko Breadcrumbs, use this recipe Make your own Panko breadcrumbs