- 1 large red tomato, sliced into 1/4” slices
- 1 large yellow tomato, sliced into 1/4” slices
- 1 cup sliced portabella mushrooms
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini (use a mandolin if possible)
- 1 6-7” round piece of fresh buffalo mozzarella, cut into1/4” slices
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Toast bread just until almost golden brown (I like my French Bread Pizza crunchy but if you don’t, you can skip this step).
- Drizzle the herbed oil over the bread, reserving 2 tablespoon
- Lay down the zucchini slices.
- Alternate placing down a tomato slice, slice of cheese, 1-2 basil leaves and repeat until you reach the end of the bread.
- Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper over top.
- Top with mushrooms.
- Drizzle remaining herbed oil over top.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes or until the cheese is all ooey gooey melted and the vegetables are just done. Don’t over bake as you don’t want the vegetables to get soggy.