- 7 1/2 cups Vanilla Chex Cereal
- Make the Vanilla Panko crumbs.
- Place in a bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor grind 3/4 cup of the Panko until it’s a powder.
- Place ground panko, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl and gently mix.
- Beat eggs in a second shallow bowl.
- Combine remaining panko and coconut flakes in a third shallow bowl.
- Set up an assembly line and dredge the chicken in the ground panko, shaking off any excess.
- Transfer to the beaten egg and turn to coat. You want the powder to be covered in eggs.
- Allow the excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Place the chicken in the panko coconut mixture and coat evenly. Press to adhere.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large heavy skillet or a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Working in batches, cook the chicken until golden brown ~4-6 minutes.
- Flip and cook until golden brown. ~4 minutes.
- Transfer to the cooling rack on the pan.
- Add more oil if needed and repeat until all the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with Tropical Sriracha Aioli.