- 6 cups Vanilla Chex
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 12.5 ounce bag Butterfingers, divided
- Place 12 Butterfingers in a food processor and pulse until crushed (do not make into a powder).
- Empty into a bowl and set aside.
- Place the remaining Butterfingers (~5) in the food processor and pulse just until medium sized chunks.
- Place the Chex cereal into a LARGE bowl with lid and set aside.
- In a microwave proof bowl, melt milk chocolate chips and peanut butter ~ 45 seconds, stir heat for another 15-20 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate peanut butter over cereal and stir until well coated.
- Add the crushed Butterfingers.
- Cover with the lid and shake, shake, shake it!
- Add in the Butterfinger chunks and gently mix.
- Empty onto a large parchment lined cookie sheet to let cool. *don’t overlap so you may need to use two.
- Store in air tight container though it won’t last long enough!