- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place a cooling rack on a baking sheet and spray with olive oil.
- In one pie pan mix together the flour, salt and pepper.
- In a second pie pan, beat the egg with the water until well combined and frothy.
- In a third pie pan mix together the panko and coconut.
- Pat the tilapia loins dry and dredge both sides in the flour till coated.
- Dip the coated tilapia in the egg and let the excess drip off.
- Lay the tilapia in the panko coconut mixture and spoon the mixture over top and gently press down.
- Lift up and flip, ensuring all sides are coated.
- Gently place on the cooling rack.
- Repeat for all loins.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until the fish flakes.
- Serve on a bed of spinach with a side of Tropical Sriracha Aioli.
You can use regular Panko breadcrumbs in place of the gluten free ones.