- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups really, REALLY good olive oil
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Dipping Oil Bottles
- If making it in a Dipping Oil Bottle , place the red pepper flakes, black pepper, oregano, basil, rosemary, garlic powder and salt in the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake well to combine.
- Add in the minced garlic and olive oil (make sure you have at least a 1 1/2” space at the top of the bottom to allow for evening mixing.
- When ready to serve, shake and pour onto a plate adding 1-2 extra tablespoon of oil if necessary.
- Garnish with some fresh grated cheese.
- Store the bottle in the fridge.
- To serve, allow to come to room temperature and shake.
- If making a single serving, mix all of the spices together.
- Place 1-2 teaspoon of the herbed mixture onto the plate.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of minced fresh garlic to it.
- Drizzle 3-4 tablespoon of oil on top.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese.
Now if you wanted, you could drizzle a thin stream of good quality Balsamic Vinegar to the plate of oil to not only add color but add an additional depth of flavor.