- 4 sweet potatoes, scrubbed and pierced with a knife all over
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2–3 cups of red, seedless grapes removed from the stems
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey (or more for personal tastes)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and bake the potatoes per THESE directions here.
- 20 minutes before the potatoes are done, roast the grapes.
- Place the grapes on a large rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, salt and thyme.
- Using your hands gently toss coating the grapes evenly.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or just until the grapes begin to burst and start to shrivel slightly.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool.
- When the potatoes are done, remove from the oven and cut a slit down the middle but not going all the way through.
- Putting 2 fingers at one end and your thumbs at the other squeeze inward causing the potato to “bloom” open.
- Sprinkle the inside of the potatoes with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon each.
- Next add the roasted grapes in the opening.
- Drizzle the honey over top adding as little or as much as you like.