- 3 cuts rolled oats (not instant)
- 1 cup oat flour (see note on how to make this)
- 1/3 cup Syntrax Nectars Sweets Vanilla Bean Torte
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup pecans, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup Instant fat free regular or vanilla coffee creamer, powdered only
- Optional add-ins or coatings
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Place all ingredients in a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle blade and blend until incorporated.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Scoop out a 1” piece of the mixture (about 2 heaping Tablespoons)
- With damp hands, roll into round balls.
- At this point you can coat them with coconut, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- Place on parchment lined tray.
- Place in the fridge for at least one hour.
- To make into bars line a 9×13” pan with parchment paper.
- Empty the mixture into the pan and using a spatula spread it out and press down firm. I actually took a 2nd piece of parchment paper and laid that on top then used the bottom of a measuring cup to compact it.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour.
- Remove from the fridge, cut into bars and store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Place 1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats in the food processor and pulse/pulverize until you have a powder. This will make 1 cup oat flour