- 1 8” Grilled Flatbread Pizza Shells
- 3/4 cup Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 cup leftover green bean casserole (make sure it’s thick)
- 1 cup leftover stuffed (cut or torn into bite sized pieces)
- 1/4 cup Cranberry Relish
- 1 cup leftover turkey, cut or torn into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup-1/2 cup turkey gravy (cold)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place the grilled flatbread pizza on a baking sheet.
- Top with the mashed potatoes and spread to 1/4” from the edge.
- Top with the green bean casserole and evenly spread out.
- Sprinkle over the stuffing pieces.
- Top with the cranberry relish.
- Sprinkle with the turkey pieces.
- Dollop the gravy over top – it doesn’t have to cover it completely.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until the pizza is hot and bubble *the gravy will get soft and melt over the turkey and the crust will crisp up.
All of my ingredients were straight out of the fridge. So yes, they were cold.