- 4 cups Fritos
- 2–3 cups Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce, warmed
- 10 strips CRISPY bacon, chopped or crumbled
- 2 cups milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups dark chocolate, chopped
- Line a 15×10” jelly roll pan with foil.
- Lightly spray.
- In a double boiler over simmering water (ensuring that the bottom of the top pan doesn’t touch the water in the bottom pan) melt the chocolate until smooth and creamy.*
- Pour all but 1 cup of chocolate into the pan.
- Gently spread even.
- Place the pan in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan (the chocolate should not be all the way set – just slightly firm.
- Sprinkle on 2 cups of Fritos and half of the bacon.
- Pour the Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce over top trying to cover everything.
- Top with the remaining Fritos, bacon and drizzle on the remaining chocolate sauce.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour or until the chocolate is firm and hard.
- Place the ‘brick’ onto a large cutting board and with a very sharp knife, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Store in the fridge in an air tight container.
Alternatively, you can melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments. Melt it in a glass bowl.