- 2 cups cubed ham
- 1 cup cubed ring bologna (Optional) – this was put in if we had extra money
- 1 cup sweet gherkins
- 1 1/3 cup whipped salad dressing (not mayo) *See note
- 1 Tbl ketchup
- Place the cubed ham (and bologna) in a food processor and pulse just until you get smaller pieces.
- Add in the gherkins and pulse until the pieces are about the size of rice. You don’t want it pureed; you want small pieces.
- Scrape into a bowl.
- Add in the whipped salad dressing (I used Miracle Whip) and ketchup and mix to combine. If adding in the ring bologna increase the dressing to 1 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbl.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.