- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup elbow noodles
- 2–3 tablespoon evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded provolone
- 1/8 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large 16 ounce microwave safe mug, add in the water and noodles.
- Place the mug on a dish to catch any water that may bubble over.
- Microwave on high for ~5 minutes.
- Give it a quick stir and then microwave for ~2 minutes or until the noodles are al dente. Make sure there is water in your cup (about 2 tablespoon left).
- Leaving the water in the cup add in the butter and stir just until melted.
- Add in the milk and seasonings, stirring to combine.
- Add in the cheeses and stir, stir, stir until creamy and melted. You may need to microwave for another 30 seconds for the cheddar to melt completely.