- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, melted and cooled (add 1 tsp of veg oil to help make it creamy and smooth)
- 2 tsp mint extract
- 2–4 drops of green gel paste or green food coloring (may need more if using liquid coloring)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup mint chocolate chips
- With either a hand mixer or a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. ~3-5 minutes.
- Stop the mixture and add in the dry pudding mix, powdered sugar, mint extract and white chocolate.
- Beat until combined stopping the mixer to scrape down the bowl. The mixture will be thick.
- Mix in the cream, a little bit at a time until you’ve reached your desired consistency. Remember it will thicken up quite a bit as it chills.
- Fold in the mint chocolate chips.
- Store covered in the refrigerator, but serve at room temperature.
I found this best served with chocolate wafer cookies. You could also “Mintify” it even more by using Mint Chocolate cookies too! Butter cookies would rock this or chocolate shortbread!