- 5.3 ounces of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium-large avocado, pitted and removed from the shell
- 1 cup cilantro, fresh & very loosely packed
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (can use olive oil)
- 3–4 tablespoon buttermilk (depends on how thin/thick you want the dressing)
- Rough chop the avocado and place in a food processor.
- Add in the yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper and vinegar.
- Blend until no chunks remain; about 30 seconds to a minute.
- While the processor is running slowly stream in the oil until thick and creamy.
- Add in the milk 1 tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached. I went with 4.
- Transfer to a container and cover.
- Serve immediately or chill. Will last ~3-4 days in the fridge.