- 12 ounces vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup small chopped strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 large banana, cut into cubes and divided
- 2 cups Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Nutella Granola
- In 2 8 ounce glasses place 1/3 of the granola at the bottom of each.
- Top with 3 ounces in each glass.
- Place 1/2 cup of the strawberries and blueberries.
- Top with half of the banana cubes,
- Place 1/3 cup of granola on top.
- Top with the remaining yogurt, berries and bananas.
- Finish off with the remaining granola.
I would not assemble ahead of time if you want your granola to stay crunchy. Assemble right before serving.