- 2lbs wings
- 1 cup prepared bbq sauce (I used Cowboy BBQ Sauce )
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1–2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1–2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 Tbl brown sugar
- 1 Tbl honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Pat dry the wings.
- Add the wings into the Best EVER Pressure Cooker .
- In a bowl whisk together the sauce, water, bourbon, smoke, paprika, cayenne, brown sugar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Pour over wings.
- Lock the lid down and set it to High pressure, 10 minutes. *Note if they are frozen increase to 12 minutes
- When the 10 (12 if starting from frozen) minutes is up do a quick release.
- While the quick release is relieving pressure, place the oven to broil with a rack in the middle.
- Line a rimmed pan with foil and place a cooling rack on top.
- Lightly spray the rack.
- Gently remove the wings from the pressure cooker with tongs and place on the rack.
- Set the pressure cooker to browning.
- Place the wings in the oven and broil for 5 minutes each side.
- While the wings are in the oven stir the sauce until thickened ~10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and slather on some sauce.
- Return to the broiler for 5 minutes.
- Flip the wings over, cover with more sauce and broil for 5 more minutes or until they are nicely charred.
- Place the sauce in a container for serving.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge.
I’m telling you, this hands down is the BEST pressure cooker! I HIGHLY recommend getting this!