- 1 lb (about 18 slices) bacon, regular (not thick)
- 1/2 lb (about 40) fresh green beans (pole beans), ends trimmed
- Grated Parmesan cheese *optional
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place a cooling rack on top and lightly spray.
- Clean the beans and pat dry.
- Place the bacon on a cutting board and cut eat piece in half. You want 2 shorter pieces per strip.
- Starting at one end of the green bean wrap place one corner of the bacon and in a twisting motion, wrap the bacon down the green bean to the other side. As you’re twisting, smooth the bacon tightly around the bean.
- Place the bacon wrapped bean on the cooling sheet.
- Repeat until all the beans are wrapped.
- Bake for 10 minutes on one side and using tongs, gently flip.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Flip and put the oven to broil for 5 minutes to get the bacon crispier – remember it’ll crisp up as it cools.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan.