- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water (if making gluten free increase the water to 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup flour (regular or gluten free flour)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup softened cream cheese
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 –1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1–2 Tbl cream or milk
- Whisk all of the crepe ingredients in a bowl and chill for 1 hour.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and using a hand mixer, whip until light and airy ~2 minutes.
- Add in the sugar and cinnamon and beat until creamy.
- Slowly add in the milk until desired consistency. You want this thick but spreadable. Taste for sweetness/cinnamon.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Spray cooking spray lightly in a Crepe Pan or Electric Crepe Pan over medium heat.
- Pour 2 ounces of batter in the center of the pan and swirl around in circles to spread evenly. *If making gluten free, you will have to spread this out with a rubber tipped spatula)
- Cook for 30 seconds to a minute on one side (until lightly golden).
- Flip and cook for 15 seconds.
- Plate and repeat.
- To serve spread a Tbl of cinnamon cream on the lower quarter of the crepe.
- Fold in half and half again.