- 1 16 ounce Best Pizza Dough
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked Guinness Corned Beef, chilled (it’ll be easier to slice thin)
- 2–3 cups well drained sauerkraut (I do not rinse mine)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 cups 1000 Island dressing *or ~1 cup yellow mustard/whole grain mustard
- 3 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 30 minutes before baking (and the dough is ready), place a pizza stone on the lower third rack or invert a metal pan and place on the rack. Preheat oven to 550F for 30 minutes.
- Slice the corned beef into thin slices and set aside. If using the pizza stone or inverted pan, stretch out the dough and place on a flour dusted pizza peel. If you don’t have a paddle stretch out on a flour/corn meal dusted parchment paper.
- Stretch the dough into a 14-16” round circle leaving the outer edge slightly thicker.
- If using 1000 island dressing spread ~ 1 cup on the bottom leaving a 1/2” edge all the way around. If using mustard instead of the dressing spread about 1/2 cup around (it’s stronger in flavor so a little goes a long way).
- Next place the corned beef over top going to the end of the dressing/mustard. Pile it up so every bite is meaty!
- On top of that sprinkle the sauerkraut and then the caraway seeds. Sprinkle over the Swiss cheese and the mozzarella.
- Bake on the lower rack for 8 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle more 1000 island dressing or mustard on top.