- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 4 large breasts), thawed
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion (leave the skin on), rough chopped
- 2 whole cloves garlic, rough chopped
- 4 tablespoon rough chopped parsley
- In an Electric Pressure Cooker add all of the ingredients.
- Lock the lid and set the pressure to high for 10 minutes.
- As soon as the pressure cooker timer goes off, do a quick release.
- Once the pressure is released, remove the lid and pulled out the poached chicken breasts.
- Place a strainer over a large bowl and strain the stock.
- Allow the stock to cool and remove the fat.
- Save the stock for another use by either storing in the fridge or placing the freezer.
- This chicken can be used a bajillion ways now – salads, sandwiches, pizza toppings, anything.
I can’t say enough amazing things about this pressure cooker! Electric Pressure Cooker
Suggestions on Spice Mixtures to add:
3/4 teaspoon chipotle powder, 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic and 2 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon oregano, plus the parsley, pepper and salt.
If you want the chicken to have more of a chicken soup taste go with 1 teaspoon thyme, 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, 1 teaspoon garlic, 1 teaspoon onion powder, plus the salt/pepper and parsley.